Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thu Nov 02, 2006

gtob sez..."Run for office......... "
I sez..."You know, I HAVE toyed with the idea...........but LarryBoy really raised the bar with the last election.................what did he spend?..........$380,000 for a what? $90.000 a year position?????? Too much "payback" on campaign contributions , and in fact, I believe that's whats going on NOW.............. Sorry that people find this SOOO negative........I really just view myself as SOME sort of journalist/observer...........I have tried to have both the RRStar and the Rock River Times look into or report some of these FACTS, but they are both far from being "objective".........sooooo....all those upset, angry, fed-up, with my discourses, DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do invite you to find any distortions or outright lies in any of my posts.........I will apologize and retract when necessary........."

No comments: