Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thu Oct 19, 2006

OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!! HERE WE ARE SIX YEARS LATE...........but SOMETHING has finally been done at Garrison School!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, it's DEMOLITION but it's a start(I guess)............ Realize SIX years ago, LarryBoy kicked out a valid small business(a daycare) because of his "Excellence Everywhere" condo project..........just SOOOO passionate about this project............... NOW MAYBE something can be done to clean up the neighborhood this EYESORE helped RUIN................. Maybe this is why employees' cannot get a fair contract...............too much money earmarked for pet projects to enrich LarryBoy's family and supporters.............. At this rate, I would not be surprised to see the "RIVERWALK" sometime, O, about 2012...........probably have minimum-wage temp. agency workers patching our crumbling roads ,too............
I WAS SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!! As I also said, I just question some of the financial shenanigans.......... As I also said, he "sold" this project to the Signal Hill Neighborhood Association as important to him and his family, just like the Riverwalk, so DON'T hold your breath watching for progress on that........... As I also said, I gave LarryBoy praise for his attention to the flood victims......... But you know, there's a fancy clock and plaque on the eighth floor of city hall that says." It's Time To Expect More!" Larry Morrissey..........well, I EXPECT MORE.......... Feel free to use this thread to give LarryBoy credit WHEN credit is due, Z.........I'd love to know positive things he's done for citizens and employees of the city of Rockford...........
Oh by the way, word is Patrick "Tight Suit" Hayes was hired as a favor to Davey Syverson for his support getting LarryBoy into office........don't that surprise no one..........

No comments: