Wednesday, April 29, 2009

(Gonna start a little personal again...."LarryBoy in his own words, for what it's worth -"...nearly 3 years' of sarcastic commenting and investigative fact-finding,with 123758 views, last entry Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 pm ends with a whimper....
See,I never took the time to document my password,just stayed logged in....so one day months ago,I discovered I was no longer logged in,tried to recover,re-register,everything...with no luck....
BUT,that was w/Mozilla,out of the blue tried IE and I was stilled logged with THAT browser....
(censorship????...don't know)
Well last night IE ALSO seemed to have"losted" my log in...when I attempt to recover my password the forum says the e-mail address I created JUST FOR "unmanager"was NOT the one on file(??????????) AND not able to create a "NEW"username because....Sorry, but this username has already been taken....but I didn't even TRY A NEW USERNAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I always knew the day would come....Kinda bittersweet....
Que sera,sera...

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!!
EXCELLENCE EVERYWHERE ROCKFORD'S RISING!!!
EXCELLENCE EVERYWHERE !!!!("T'aint what you do, But who you know" ) READY FOR ACTION!!!!!!(psst,buddy,wanna buy a TIF?...It's the only game in town)
WE KNOW WHAT'S BEST...SIT DOWN,SHUT UP!!!!!WE CONTROL THE NEWS!!!!WE CONTROL THE STATS!!!!WE CONTROL YOUR TAX$$$$$!!!SIT DOWN,SHUT UP!!!!!


1 comment:

Oldman said...

Enjoy your views. Keep up the good work. Rockford needs an honest and intelligent watchdog.